HOME WATCH SERVICESPLAN...
Entrust the care of your home while on vacation or on a business trip to your Ottawa concierge.
A Golden Age Concierge insurance company trained inspector will inspect your home every 72 hours or
on a schedule approved by your insurance company. A copy of our report will be e-mailed to you after each inspection.
If we discover any problems that require immediate attention, we will contact you and if necessary the local authorities.
As your Ottawa concierge, we can help make arrangements for and oversee any repairs that may be needed up to $500 to secure the home if you cannot be contacted.
- Check mechanical and electrical systems
- Clear newspapers and fliers (Daily)
- Inspection of the interior and exterior of the property at
the time of each visit
- Monitor security system, smoke and CO detectors
- Paws-itive Pet Services for your pets
- Replace furnace filters if required
- Run water on each visit ensuring tap seals remain moist, furnace humidifiers have water and hot water heaters are topped up
- Shut off water & drain system (as appropriate)
PRIOR TO YOUR RETURN:
- Prepare your home for your return
- If requested we will start-up and run garaged vehicles
permitting, open windows to air out the home
- Make pre-approved bill payments
- Oversee contractors including garden and snow removal services
For additional information, please phone or text Golden Age Concierge in Ottawa at (613)720-1946 or e-mail [email protected]